Friday, March 14, 2008

New Website...brain soup


I've just completed my website, 'brain soup,' which can be found here: checkeredgeek.freehostia.com

It showcases some of my artwork, animation and embarrassing film projects from high school. The website should expand over time with more of my creative... things...

Some of the design is a little inconsistant, and there are some mistakes, which I hope to fix soon.

There are also things I say that I will probably change later, if I'm not too lazy. I said some things about Jim Tyer's animation being "just plain weird," which I don't think does it justice, so apologies to any Tyer fans out there-- I was in a hurry. Also, I'm not so sure about putting my work from high school in there... it's a little embarrassing.

Whatever the case, I have a website now... only thing to do now is get an actual domain name... and unfortunately, brain soup isn't the most original name out there.

But hey, it's a start.

I guess I should get a domain some day...

No comments: